- HOME >
- Journal Submission >
- Misc. Regulations
The paper in a foreign language (English) shall be allowed only if one of the writers is a foreigner or belongs to a foreign organization. The paper in a foreign language shall be published in the original language while its abstract should be provided in both Korean and English.
In the same edition of Journal, one writer is allowed to publish one paper written by the relevant writer as the single writer and one paper written by the relevant writer as a co-writer, but, is prohibited to publish two or more papers written by the relevant writer as a single writer.
(Total Two Studies including joint researches.)
- The Additional Print Request
- An additional amount should be paid for any additional print. (Unit of 20 Books)
The paper presented in the Society’s journal is prohibited for any duplication without the authorization of the Society.
- The Review Fee and the Publication Fee
- For each paper to publish, the review fee of 60,000 KRW (for three reviewers) should be paid on the submission of the paper. If the publication is confirmed after the review, the publication fee of 250,000 KRW (for 25 copies of Journal/including additional prints) should be paid. In case of exceeding 25 copies, each copy additional to 25 copies shall be charged 5,000 KRW for the print cost.
- The bank account information for the review fee payment
- Notified on the web site
- Submission Method
- The paper shall be submitted through the web site. The contact information (E-mail/ Mobile) must be provided on any paper submission.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEL / FAX : 02) 910-4346 Kookmin University
- Mobile : 010-9846-7045 Yoo, Ji-yeong